Sunday, April 13, 2008

Why I love my Shop-Vac....

Yesterday I was talking to a friend of mine whose vacuum cleaner had just died. She had been having some of the same problems I had with my previous vacuum cleaner - hair getting tangled up in the brush, etc. This prompted me to start giving her a spontaneous commercial about the wonders of my shop-vac. People often have the misunderstand that shop-vacs are just for garages, but I disagree. I'll venture to say that a shop-vac might very well be the best friend of any parent with a toddler. My shop-vac has cleaned up messes made from play-dough, easter grass, candy wrappers, breadcrumbs, cereal, torn paper and those little plastic pieces that break off of toys and bury themselves in the carpet waiting to stab your feet in the middle of the night. My shop-vac has rescued me from countless messes that I would have otherwise been on my hands and knees picking out of the carpet. It far surpasses any other vacuum cleaner I've come in contact with and I highly recommend it for anyone who perpetually has little ones making messes around them.

No comments: