Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Big Hearing

Well, as of today there's officially a court order that I should start receiving child support. Yep, my son's dad will now start paying a whopping fifty dollars a month. Woo-hoo! I'll be livin' large now! So now that I'm rolling in all this extra cash I just have to figure out how to spent it. I figure I'll start by installing an underground pool, send my son to one of those upper class private schools, and with the change I'll invest in a high interest college savings account.

Seriously though, I don't particularly care about any of those things, but it would be nice if the child support would at least cover the gas I use to drive my son to pre-school. Anyway I've learned not to expect too much. I'm grateful that we have everything we need and though we may not be rich we are certainly getting by.

No comments: